Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PSA 2014 – Audries Aircraft Analysis Member Surveys
2014 Audries Aircraft Analysis Member Survey Results. Included are 9 de-identified pilot/member surveys about their experience at PSA. Survey results include.
- How happy are you with your profession?
- How happy are you with the company you work for?
- How confident are you in your company’s management team?
- How much trust do you have in your management team?
- In your current circumstances which of the following could you use more of the most? (Pay, Time At Home, Sleep, Benefits, Progression)
- What are your career plans in the next 10 years?
- How would you describe the culture at your company?
- Do you feel you are currently fairly compensated?
- Do your management teams spend time in the jumpseat?
- The company you work for cares about its employees?
- On average how many nights are you at home every month?
- How many days a month do you work on average?
- What type of trips do you have at your airline? (Pilots could select multiple options)
It should be noted the following reflects survey participation/results from Audries Aircraft Analysis members. No effort has been made yet to verify these members employment at their particular airline.