The following are Operating Property and Equipment for . As a reminder
- Flight Equipment Operating aircraft and other flight equipment.
- Ground Equipment Operating ground equipment.
- Flight and Ground Equipment Depreciation The yearly depreciation of tangible assets such as ground and flight equipment over their useful or intended lifespan.
- Land This could include property, acquisition costs, grading/drainage and landscaping.
- Advance purchases/deposits for Equipment can be payments made in the past for future equipment.
- Construction work in Progress This could include things ranging from new buildings and equipment to building upgrades or improvements.
- Leased Property Under Capital Leases Property not owned but leased.
- Amortization of Leased Property Somewhat similar to depreciation amortization is a way to spread the cost of what is usually an intangible asset or asset that is not owned over time. In this case a lease.