The following are Current Liabilities for . As a reminder
- Current Maturities of Long-Term Debt These are bills on long-term debt that are arriving, it could be paying some of it off or just maintaining it.
- Notes Payable- Banks and Others Bills owed to Banks or other institutions/organizations.
- Trade Accounts Payable The following is a good defintion on what a trade account is http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/tradingaccount.asp.
- Other Accounts PayableOther financial obligations due.
- Current Obligations under Capital Leases Payments required to cover leases.
- Salaries/Vacation/Interest/Taxes Accrued Salaries/Vacation/Interest/Taxes that have not yet been payed.
- Dividends Declared Dividend liabilities that will be paid out in one of a couple forms to investors.
- Air Traffic Liability Termed by the BTS as Air Travel Plan Liability.
- Other Current Liabilities Could be things like legal fees, rents, TSA security fees.