The following are the websites complete collection of Analysis categories for Shuttle America from Audries Aircraft Analysis. The links can take users to variety of reports ranging from Pilot Demand Forecasts to Financial Analysis taken from the US Governments Transportation statistics.
Reports - "Click on Buttons to view reports"
Shuttle America Pilot Demand Forecast Analysis Shuttle America Premium Pilot Demand Forecast Analysis Both are very popular reports on the website, users can find basic and a premium pilot demand data. The demand for pilots is calculated using
- Aircraft orders
- Aircraft retirements to project the need for pilots based upon current staffing and industry average staffing levels.
- To increase the accuracy of the report the website collects pilot retirement numbers from users and apply's this to pilot demand over the reports period.
Shuttle America Statistical and Financial Research
Shuttle America Staffing Breakdown Includes the following from the US Governments transportation statistics
- History/Breakdown of Airline Full Time and Part Time Employment
- History/Breakdown of Employees by catagory and position
- Airlines most Recent Employee Distribution
Shuttle America Balance Sheet Research
Shuttle America Assets Includes the following from the US Governments transportation statistics
- History/Breakdown of Short-Term Assets
- History/Breakdown of Long-Term Assets
- History of each Asset's Percent of Total Assets over time
- Airline's most Recent Asset Distribution
Shuttle America Liabilities/Equity Includes the following from the US Governments transportation statistics
- History/Breakdown of Short-Term Liabilities
- History/Breakdown of Long-Term Liabilities
- History/Breakdown of Deferred Credits
- History of each Liabilities/Equity Percent of Total Liabilities/Equity over time
- Airline's most Recent Liability/Equity Distribution
Shuttle America Revenue and Expense Research
Shuttle America General Revenue and Expenses Includes the following from the US Governments transportation statistics
- History/Breakdown of Operating Revenues
- History/Breakdown of Operating Expenses
- History/Breakdown of NonOperating Income and Expense
- History of Net Income, Operating Profit/Loss, Income Taxes, Accounting Changes
- History of Discontinue Operations and Extraordinary Items
Shuttle America Direct and Indirect Operating Costs Includes the following from the US Governments transportation statistics
- History/Breakdown of Direct Operating Cost- Operating of the Aircraft
- History/Breakdown of Indirect Operating Costs
- History/Breakdown of Passenger Service Expense ie Flight Attendant, Food other Inflight
- History/Breakdown of Aircraft Servicing Expense
- History/Breakdown of Traffic Servicing Expense
- History/Breakdown of Reservation and Sales expense
- History/Breakdown of Advertising and Publicity
- History of General and Administrative/ Maintenance Depreciation/ Non Flight Amortization
Shuttle America Operating Expense's (Salary/Benefits and Materials/Services Purchased) Includes the following from the US Governments transportation statistics
- History/Breakdown of Salary Compensation for employment related to Operating Costs, Managment, Flight, Maintenance
- History/Breakdown of Related Fringe Benefits, such as Pensions and Payroll Taxes
- History/Breakdown of Materials Purchased, includes Fuel/Oil, MX material
- History/Breakdown of Services Purchased, Advertising, Insurance Etc
- History of Landing Fees/Rentals/Depreciation/Amortization
Shuttle America Fleet Expenses - By Fleet Includes the following from the US Governments transportation statistics
- History/Breakdown of Flight Operation expenses for each fleet type by year and by block hour.
- History/Breakdown of Maintenance expenses for each fleet type.
- History/Breakdown of Depreciation for each fleet type by year.
- History/Breakdown of other Statistical information regarding fleet type. This can include Block hours, and fuel burn.