The latest and greatest.
This new report has been under development for the last year and a half as a partnership between KitDarby.com and AudriesAircraftAnalysis.com.
The report was last updated in April of 2015 and was intended for a spring release but due to technical difficulty had been postponed until now. The report is directed towards the consulting and business market as it provides a much improved model. The older/existing flow model used in the rest of the website still remains relevant but lacked in many ways when attempting to address the particular market that constituted the consulting and business community.read more
Republic Airways has been an excellent case when studying the importance of labor relations. The scenario we see today has been more than 8 years in the making and provides some valuable insight for other executive teams around the world and industry.
Some of these insights include
•The importance of finding common ground leading to timely agreements between employee groups and management.
•The importance of allowing the Railway Labor Act to fully function when there is an impasse between groups.
There is a way forward for the Regional Airlines. Despite the unique problems they face because of the business model, there may be hope.
The push towards lower compensation at the regional airlines seems to have abated. Regional airlines are now offering some additional incentive besides rock bottom starting wages to attract pilots. Even Pinnacle/Endeavor the airline that started the free fall in compensation is offering large bonuses after these cuts in pay have dramatically affected their ability to attract pilots. Even though the bonuses are likely short term solutions to a long term problem it is a step in the right direction.read more
“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.”
“I don’t much care where –”
“Then it doesn’t matter which way you go.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
- Compiling Data for the 2016 Report March 10, 2016
- De-identified member surveys – Reports 2015 January 21, 2016
- G.A.O. Finds Little Evidence Pilots Are in Short Supply – The New York Times January 8, 2016
- PILOT HIRING SURGES AT AIRLINES – NYTimes.com January 6, 2016
- New Report – U.S. Pilot Demand 2015-2030 by KitDarby.com and AudriesAircraftAnalysis October 26, 2015
- UPS 2015- Audries Aircraft Analysis Member Surveys $4.00
- FedEx 2015- Audries Aircraft Analysis Member Surveys $5.00
- Virgin America 2014 - Audries Aircraft Analysis Member Surveys $1.50
- SouthWest Airlines 2014 - Audries Aircraft Analysis Member Surveys $3.00
- PSA 2014 - Audries Aircraft Analysis Member Surveys $1.50