The de-identified member surveys from 2015 have been captured and posted in the shop in PDF format. As always these reports are available for free throughout their year for viewership in real time by members.
When members signup the website dynamically stores survey responses about the members current airline, with the hope of generating useful information about an airline's culture and quality of life. At the beginning of each year unused membership accounts are removed and the generation of the next years report begins (2016). For those interested in viewing this report in real time feel free to sign up for a free membership available to those currently active as pilots in the aviation industry.
It should be noted that some airlines with fewer than 3 survey responses have not been included in the available reports for the year. Survey results for each airline or operation include.
- How happy are you with your profession?
- How happy are you with the company you work for?
- How confident are you in your company's management team?
- How much trust do you have in your management team?
- In your current circumstances which of the following could you use more of the most? (Pay, Time At Home, Sleep, Benefits, Progression)
- What are your career plans in the next 10 years?
- How would you describe the culture at your company?
- Do you feel you are currently fairly compensated?
- Do your management teams spend time in the jumpseat?
- The company you work for cares about its employees?
- On average how many nights are you at home every month?
- How many days a month do you work on average?
- What type of trips do you have at your airline? (Pilots could select multiple options)
It should be noted the following reflects survey participation/results from Audries Aircraft Analysis members. No effort has been made yet to verify these members employment at their particular airline.